One thing that you cannot ignore in your kid’s birthday is the food that you are going to serve. There are certain things that you should keep in mind while setting up the menu. It should be as healthy as possible, try keeping things that do not stain clothes much and many more. This article will give you certain things that you can serve at your kid’s birthday party.
- Food on a stick- this is one of the best way to present things. Some kabobs on a stick are wonderful for guests of all ages. It is easy to carry (advantageous while playing) and also easy to eat (hands don’t get dirty). You can vary the food on the stick but this way won’t fail you ever.
- Mac and cheese- this is another dish that will never disappoint your little guests. This is a healthy snack just perfect to be included in the menu of you little one. To make it even healthier you can choose whole wheat macaroni and cheese made from low fat skimmed milk.
- Deli sushi rolls- are you one of those who want things to be unique? Then you are going to absolutely love this dish. Basically you roll up all the ingredients in a whole wheat bread and then serve them with innovative dipping or with the trusted soy sauce. There are recipes all over internet for you to try from.
- Mini grille cheese- this is the dish where you can slice down your cooking time drastically. All you need is a little pre party preparations. Butter up and toast breads before the party starts and then all you’ve got to do is to cover the bread with a slice of cheese and place it in the oven. Once you are ready with the dish, you are all set to get the title of favorite uncle/aunt amongst your kid’s friends.
- Decorate your own dessert- if you are dealing with kids, you can even take advantage of their creativity. Give them icing and let them decorate their own cake. This will keep them engaged and also they will love to eat their own creation.
Contrary to the normal belief it is not that difficult to decide what to serve in your kid’s birthday party. You can hire PartySharty birthday party organizers in Delhi . With a little research and planning you can make it a successful event and that too without any hassle at the last moment.